Cooper Street Bakery
2832 South Cooper, Arlington, Texas 76015
817-472-9656
 

Home

Wedding Cakes

Samples of Wedding Cake Designs

Groom's Cakes

Special Order Cakes

Samples of Special Order Cakes

Adults

Baby Shower

Graduation

Kids

Stock Cakes

Cookies and Other Goodies

Pies

Map

Groom's Cakes

Round Cakes

Size
Servings
Basic Design
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
(In Season Price)
8”
12-16
$20.00
$35.00
10”
20-30
$54.00
$74.00
12”
30-40
$72.00
$127.00
14”
50-60
$108.00
$158.00
16”
75-85
$153.00
$218.00
18”
95-105
$198.00
$278.00

Tiered Stacked Cakes

Size
Servings
Basic Design
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
( In Season Price)
10”–”
50
$92.00
$115.00
12”–8”
70-80
$143.00
$184.00
14”–10”
90-100
$180.00
$241.00
16”–10”
115-125
$236.00
$299.00
18”–12”
150-170
$299.00
$381.00
18"-16"
200-220
$376.00
$448.00

• The above prices are for white or chocolate cakes only.
Fillings or other flavors will be an additional cost.


Additional Toppings, Fillings and Flavors
(for an additional charge)

Chocolate Shavings
$10 - $20 - $30
Nuts or Coconut
$10 - $20 - $30
Black Forest
A rich devils food cake with Bavarian Cream and cherry filling.
Italian Cream
A yellow cake with rum, coconut, and pecans baked in with a cream cheese icing.
Red Velvet
A moist, mildly chocolate cake with cream cheese icing. A Southern favorite.
Carrot:
A spicy cake with nuts and carrots folded in with a cream cheese icing.
Strawberry Cake
A strawberry flavored cake with buttercream icing
Yellow Cake
A rich moist buttercake with buttercream icing.
German Chocolate Cake
Rich chocolate cake with coconut-pecan-carmel icing.
Flavors also available:
Lemon, Orange, Spice
Fruit Fillings:
Raspberry, Lemon, Pineapple, Apricot, Strawberry & Bavarian Cream
Tray of Dipped Strawberries
White or milk chocolate (in season) $60.00.
Prices listed in this website are
subject to change without notice!
These prices are shown as a guideline.
Contact the Bakery for pricing for your order!

FAQ

Q: Is there an additional delivery charge for the groom's cake?
A: There is no extra charge for delivery of a Grooms Cake when accompanied by a paid Wedding Cake delivery.

Q:What happens if my wedding is cancelled?
A: There is a 20% Non-Refundable Fee if cake is cancelled. A 4-week notice is required for refund of the remaining 80%.

"Monogram" Groom's Cake

"Monogram"

 

True Love Groom's Cake

"True Love"

 

 

Strawberry Dazzle Groom's Cake

"Strawberry Dazzle"