Cooper Street Bakery
2832 South Cooper, Arlington, Texas 76015
817-472-9656

Home

Wedding Cakes

Samples of Wedding Cake Designs

Groom's Cakes

Special Order Cakes

Samples of Special Order Cakes

Adults

Baby Shower

Graduation

Kids

Stock Cakes

Cookies and Other Goodies

Pies

Map

Wedding Cakes

Round Cakes

Size
Servings
Price for Standard Flavers
Premium Flavors an Additonal
8” – 6”
20
$47.99
+ $6.00
10”–(6")
40
$69.99
+ $10.00
10”–8”–(6")
60
$119.00
+ $20.00
12”–8”–(6")
75
$163.00
+ $30.00
14”–8”–(6")
90
$199.00
+ $30.00
14”–10"–(6")
110
$243.00
+ $35.00
14”–10”–8"–(6")
130
$288.00
+ $40.00
14”–12”–8”–(6")
145
$321.00
+ $40.00
16”–12“–8”–(6")
165
$365.00
+ $45.00
18”–12”–8”–(6")
195
$435.00
+ $50.00
18”–14”–10”–(6")
220 - 240
$529.00
+ $55.00
18”–16”–12”–8”–(6")
275 - 300
$663.00
+ $60.00

(6) Denotes anniversary cake, which is
not included in the servings.
If frozen properly it can be kept until your
1st anniversary!

Square Cakes

Size
Servings
Price for Standard Flavers
Premium Flavors an Additonal
10"-6"
50
$99.00
+ $10.00
10"-8"-(6")
70
$161.00
+ $25.00
12"-8"-(6")
95
$219.00
+ $35.00
14”–10”–(6")
130
$299.00
+ $40.00
14”–10”–8”-(6")
160
$368.00
+ $45.00
16"-12"-8"-(6")
195
$449.00
+ $50.00
18”–14”–8”(6")
270
$670.00
+ $60.00


Heart Cakes

Size
Servings
Price for Standard Flavers
Premium Flavors an Additonal
12”–9”–(6")
85
$188.00
+ $30.00
14”–9”–(6")
105
$243.00
+ $35.00
Heart Cake Columns - $20.00 a set

The above prices are for white or chocolate cakes only.
Fillings or other flavors will be an additional cost as indicated.

Prices listed in this website are subject to change without notice! These prices are shown as a guideline. Contact the Bakery for pricing for your order!

Additional Decorative Items

Pearls
Tear Drop - $12.00 a tier
Strand Pear;s : - $6.00 a tier
Columns
White or Clear - $20.00 a set
Twisted Clear - $25.00 a set
Bling Rhinestones
Gold, Silver, Black
$6.00 per tier
Dragees
Silver, Gold, Pearls
$6.00 per tier
Crystal Cake Stand
Rental fee - $30.00
Deposit - $120.00 (returned when stand is returned undamaged
 

Cake Flavors

Standard Flavers Premium Flavors
White

Chocolate
Red Velvet

Italian Creme

Yellow

Spice
Strawberry

Carrot Cake

Lemon

Funfetti

 

Cake Fillings

Pineapple

Apricot

Strawberry
Lemon

Rasberry

Bavarian Creme

Prices listed in this website are
subject to change without notice!

These prices are shown as a guideline.
Contact the Bakery for pricing for your order!

 

 

FAQ

Q: Do I have to make an appointment to look at photos and sample cake?
A: No, appointments are not necessary!

Q: Do you deliver?
A: Yes, delivery times are limited. Please check with your reception facility to make sure the agreed upon time is acceptable.
Delivery Charges: Arlington - $40.00
Outside Arlington - depends on the area
Sunday Delveries are an additional $10.00

Q: If I choose to pick it up, how will it be packaged?
A: Tiered cakes will come fully assembled in one box. When picking up your own cake, we strongly recommend someone ride along with the driver to hold the cake to insure a safer delivery. We are not responsible for any damage or problems if we do not deliver the cake. Cakes must be kept level and cool! If you are not serving it the day you pick it up, it will need to be refrigerated. Please ask us how to best store your cake!

Q: What guarantees my cake and date?
A: No date is guaranteed until ½ deposit is place! Balance is due no later than 2 week before the wedding. We accept checks or cash only! NO DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS!

Q: What happens if my wedding is cancelled?
A: There is a 20% Non-Refundable fee if the cake is cancelled. A 4 week notice is required for refund of the remaining 80%. If the cake is cancelled with less than a 4 week notice, there is NO refund given.

Q: Can I get a refund on my figurine or topper?
A: There is no refund on special ordered items such as toppers and figurines.